- Crediting your student tuition fee account will normally happen within 24 hours of being notified that the payment has been authorised by your debit or credit card provider.
- Liability cannot be accepted for the payment not being credited to your student tuition fee account due to incorrect details being supplied by you.
- On completing the payment process you will be issued two reference numbers. The first will be confirmation that the transaction has completed. The second will be your receipt of payment, sent to you by email. You will need to retain both reference numbers as proof of payment. If you do not receive your receipt of payment within 48 hours you should contact a member of the Revenue Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be made for amounts of £10.00 or less.
- Refunds can only be made to the debit or credit card used to make the payment, and will normally be processed within five working days of the request. The University undertakes no liability if this period is exceeded. Requests should be made to the Revenue Unit at email@example.com
The cancellation will be valid the day we receive it. Due to administrative reasons and expenses, we are unable to refund the total amount of the booking.
- We will return you 75% of the total amount, when the cancellation is made 5 month or more before your arrival date.
- We will return you 50% of the total amount, when the cancellation is made 2 month of your arrival date.
- Within less than 1 month before the start of the Program, we are unable to issue any refund.
- We recommend you to contract your travel insurance and check their cancellation policy.
FXANIMATION does not accept any responsibility nor will issue refunds for the following circumstances:
- When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the reservation.
- When the defective services are due to third parties or occur in an unpredictable manner.
- When the services can not be provided, due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable circumstances with unexpected consequences such as natural disasters, meteorological aspects or political special circumstances etc.
- When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at FXANIMATION, even tough all the diligences were taken, but still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
When happenings outside the school, during the travel to and from the school and outside of course hours, occur.
- Clients have to the follow FXANIMATION regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible the company will take the necessary measurements with prior warning, such as the exclusion of the school or the courses.